10 Easy Ways to Exercise At Home Without Equipment
Posted By¬†Sally Kennedy, FLIP Expert – Wellness Coach
We all know that exercise is an important component of any health regiment, but what do we do when the weather gets cold and we just don‚Äôt‚Äô feel like going outside our homes?¬†The good news is that you don‚Äôt need an expensive gym membership or a fancy home gym to stay in shape during the cold winter months. Try ¬† these simple yet effective¬†exercises that you can incorporate into your daily schedule.
- Jumping jacks¬†are great for cardio and warming up.
- Lie on the floor and do¬†crunches¬†while watching TV.
- Use the¬†steps¬†in your home to tone your legs.
- Do¬†bicep curls¬†with soup cans or weighted milk jugs while making dinner.
- Push-ups¬†build arm and chest strength.
- You can do¬†lunges¬†while talking on the phone or walking around the house.
- Do¬†planks¬†while watching TV. ¬†See if you can plank during the entire commercial break.
- Try¬†squats¬†while talking on the phone.
- Do some¬†calf raises¬†while doing the dishes.
- Wall sits¬†will build your stamina while building leg strength.